Today J.K. Rowling is 47 and Harry Potter is 32.
“He couldn’t know that at this very moment, people meeting up in secret all over the country were holding up their glasses and saying in hushed voices: ‘To Harry Potter - the boy who lived!”
me watching the olympics: ohmygod that was so incredibly amazing bljasfhajsghadg
commentator: oh wow he really messed up there, not good at all, he's probably really upset with himself.
Throw a fandom in my ask and I will tell you:
Favorite Person: Least Favourite Person: Prettiest Person: Person I Want to Marry: Person With Whom I Want to Be Best Friends: Favourite Pairing:
Anonymous asked: 6, 20, 40
Having just seen 'The Iron Lady'
Mum: Well, that was alright, wasn't it?
Dad: Yes, very good film! I wouldn't mind seeing that again.
Mum: What did you think?
Me: I can't.
Me: I just can't.
Mum: Can't what?
Me: Did you even see Meryl Streep-
Dad: She was hard to miss-
Me: DID YOU EVEN SEE MERYL STREEP THOUGH JESUS LORD HAVE MERCY HER ACTING WAS THE STUFF HEAVEN IS MADE OF. IS SHE EVEN REALLY AMERICAN. IS SHE EVEN REALLY HUMAN. IS SHE EVEN MERYL STREEP. IS SHE MARGARET THATCHER-
Mum: I think you need to calm do-
Me: SWEET GRACIOUS DIVINITY SHE WAS FLAWLESS AND SHE WAS OLD AND MIDDLE-AGED AND SOMETIMES SHE DIDN'T EVEN SPEAK BUT I HAD TEARS IN MY EYES ANYWAY BECAUSE SHE JUST RADIATED RAW EMOTION STRAIGHT INTO MY FACE AND NOTHING COULD PREVENT MY CREYS FROM HAPPENING AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL-
Mum: People are staring-
Me: I WANT HER TO WIN ALL OF THE AWARDS. LITERALLY ALL OF THEM. THE DEVIL MAY WEAR PRADA, MARGARET THATCHER MAY WEAR PEARLS, BUT MERYL STREEP WEARS OSCARS AND BAFTAS AND ACADEMY AWARDS-
Dad: Drag her to the car, quickly-
Me: MAMMA MIA WHAT GOOD FATE THAT I LIVED IN AN ERA THAT CONTAINED MERYL STREEP. LET HER BE WORSHIPPED AND PREENED AND GIVEN KITTENS AND RAINBOWS-
Dad: Throw her in the back!
Mum: Oh Jesus, people are pointing-
Me: PRAISE BE TO NEW JERSEY.
Mum: Drive, drive, drive!
Me: GOD BLESS YOU AMERICA.
Anonymous asked: 50
envogueing answered your question: Omg WOW, that girl who just won golden medal in… 17 i think and she’s so beautiful I don’t know for sure because I’m watching passively but I heard them saying fifteen a lot :D and she’s from Lithuania, it must be amazing :) edit: she’s 15 :) look here: http://www.london2012.com/athlete/meilutyte-ruta-1065297/
Omg WOW, that girl who just won golden medal in swimming is 15 years old?
Anonymous asked: 3, 4, 5
50 Shades of Me.
1. What is your best friends name?
2. What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
4. Whats your favorite number?
5. What was the last thing you ate?
6. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
7. How is the weather right now?
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
9. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
10. Do you have a significant other?
11. Favorite TV show?
14. Hair color?
15. Eye Color?
16. Do you wear contacts?
17. Favorite Holiday?
19. Have you ever cried for no reason?
20. What was the last movie you watched?
21. Favorite Day of the Year?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)?
24. Hugs or Kisses?
25. Chocolate or Vanilla?
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this?
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you?
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you?
29. What books are you reading?
31. Favorite movies?
32. Favorite football Team?
33. What are you doing right now?
34. Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
37. Dogs or cats?
38. Favorite flower?
39. Been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
40. Do you have a best friend of the opposite sex?
41. Have you ever loved someone?
42. Who would you like to see right now?
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
44. Have you ever fired a gun?
45. Do you like to travel by plane?
46. Right-handed or Left-handed?
47. How many pillows do you sleep with?
48. Are you missing someone?
49. Do you have a tattoo?
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you'd go on a date with?
january 2012: this will be my year
july 2012: well shit
m4ge: I was listening to this song (i may or...
Anonymous asked: 20
shouldwejustfuckonthelinoleum asked: Hello :) 16
Guys. Britain did it. They set fire to the rain.
catelynstarks asked: 2 & 3 :)
This is the most unique one I've seen - Ask!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
59) Ever been on a plane?
60) Give me your top 5 hottest celebrities.
lerosier: shhh, just listen
My bets for the Olympics:
worldofpure-imagination: Ireland will win, but Krum will catch the Snitch
World: Lets see if Britain can top Beijing..
Britain: Country side in a stadium.
Britain: DUCKS DUCKS EVERYWHERE.
Britain: Mr Bean playing Chariots of fire. Jk Rowling reading Peter Pan.
Britain: 50 foot Lord Voldemort defeated by Mary Poppins.
World: But Beijing had-
Britain: QUEEN IN A HELICOPTER WITH JAMES BOND.
I think it’s time to stop having regrets. Fuck it. Not everything is my fault, you know. And I’m going to have some fun now.
heavenlyhellos: Plot twist: Meryl Streep wins the gold in all of the Olympic events
friend: there's nothing worse than death
me: final seasons
me: post-concert depression
me: when there's no food
me: fictional characters dying
me: hipsters blogs
me: your crush asks someone else out
me: no wi-fi
me: when porn appears on your dash while someone is behind you
me: oh and crocs